Lisa A. Lucido
101 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 745
Troy, MI 48084
Phone: (248) 457-7812
Fax: (248) 740-7501
Lisa Lucido practices in the area of health care law with a focus on regulatory compliance, reimbursement and payment practices. Prior to joining Hall Render, Lisa counseled clients on fraud and abuse matters, health information privacy and technology issues and compliance with state and federal health care regulations. Additionally, she supported health care providers and suppliers in the successful defense of RAC, Medicare, Medicaid and other third party payor audits.
Lisa earned her B.A. in Social Relations & Public Policy from the James Madison College at Michigan State University in 2010 and her J.D. from Wayne State University Law School in 2013. While in law school, Lisa was an associate editor of the Wayne Law Review and served on the Board of Directors of the Free Legal Aid Clinic. She was awarded an incoming merit scholarship and the Bronze Key Academic Achievement Award. In addition, Lisa served as a legal intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Michigan and as a law clerk for the Hon. Tracey A. Yokich.
- Michigan State University, B.A. - 2010
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D. - 2013
- State Bar of Michigan - Health Law Section, Business Law Section, Administrative & Regulatory Law Section
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Health Care Compliance Association