1425 K Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Phone: (202) 370-9583
Fax: (202) 370-9589
Kashish Parikh-Chopra is an attorney practicing in the Washington, D.C. office of Hall Render’s Health Counsel section. She is currently admitted in New Jersey and is under supervision of Ritu Kaur Cooper, a member of the D.C. Bar. Kashish focuses her practice on advising health care providers on compliance and regulatory matters including fraud and abuse of federal health care programs, the development of effective compliance programs consistent with HHS OIG guidance, internal investigations, government investigations, conflicts of interest and the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals. She drafts compliance policies and procedures, develops and executes compliance program training, implements compliance work plans, evaluates compliance risk assessments and advises Boards, compliance committees and compliance departments. As an MBA, Kashish is versed in compliance program integration related to corporate restructuring and M&A and the alignment of multiple compliance programs under complex organizational structures.
Kashish has extensive experience representing medical device companies. Prior to joining Hall Render, she was in-house at a global medical device manufacturer and also provided compliance guidance to Boards of medical device suppliers, focusing her time on HCP interactions, FMV, policy and procedure development, marketing field-staff operations, consulting and fee-for-service arrangements, pre-market and clinical trial activities, R&D and multi-national program structure. Kashish also has extensive experience working with providers under Corporate Integrity Agreements.
- Suffolk University, B.S.B.A. - 2004; Suffolk University, M.B.A. - 2008
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D. - 2013
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Health Care Compliance Association
- National LGBT Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C. - Board Secretary
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
- Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC)
- Served as Interim Director of Physician Compliance for HealthTexas Provider Network, a member of the Baylor Scott & White Health System